Homes for Sale and Property Values in Alamo Creek, Danville CA
Alamo Creek Homes is located in Danville the highly regarded San Ramon Valley Unified School District. New homes for sale in Alamo Creek in Danville CA are part of a master-planned community by Toll Brothers that takes the nostalgic atmosphere of California’s classic towns and embellishes them with the best of today’s amenities and features.
Alamo Creek House amenities include an aquatic center for recreational swimming, a beautiful Robert Hidey designed community center, the grassy Mustang Soccer Complex, and a specially designed elementary school – Creekside. This K-5 school opened to students in August 2009 with a total capacity of 720 students (published enrollment 505 in 2016). Nearby, just outside the neighborhood boundaries is the highly rated Diablo Vista Middle Schools established in 2000. Diablo Vista Middle School is one of 9 middle schools in the San Ramon Valley Unified School District that serves 847 students in grades 6-8 in 2016.:
- Avery, showcases striking new home designs with dramatic curved staircases and two-story volume ceilings.
- Ashbury, is a collection of two-story home designs that blend stunning features, generous living spaces, three-car garages, and outdoor amenities that offer the perfect blend of indoor and outdoor living.
- Iron Oak, is differentiated by the nearly half acre home sites with grand home designs showcasing outdoor living area, many with views of Mount Diablo or valley views.
- Located in the highly touted, master planned community of Alamo Creek, Avery, Ashbury, and Iron Oak are redefining the value of luxurious yet relaxed living. Residents of each prestigious collection of these indoor/outdoor living home designs in Danville can escape the pace of hurried lives, and retreat to a desirable surrounding rich with natural and thoughtfully crafted beauty.
- Iron Oak, at the highest elevation in Alamo Creek, features uniquely large home sites, some of which exceed one-half acre, overlooking Mount Diablo and the San Ramon Valley.
- Alamo Creek Home Values in Danville has a collection of six new home designs, span an estimated 4,861 to 6,113 sq. ft., with as many as six spacious bedrooms, six and one-half baths and four-car garages.
- Bringing The Great Outdoors even closer to home is a trio of free-flowing, two-story home designs at Avery at Alamo Creek. Reaching up to 4,227 sq. ft. and openly displaying four to five bedrooms with as many as five- and one-half baths, enhanced by intimate courtyards, first-floor home offices, and bonus rooms.
- Tripling the opportunities for discerning home shoppers is Ashbury at Alamo Creek. Dual level plans extend up to 5,196 sq. ft. and feature five to six bedrooms and up to six- and one-half baths.